Last Modified: January 2016
By accessing “Senshudo” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “Senshudo”, “Senshudo Service”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms, then please do not access and/or use “Senshudo”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you. However, it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself. Continued usage of “Senshudo” after changes means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
The Senshudo Service is not available to persons under the age of 13 or to any users previously suspended or removed from the Senshudo Service. In addition, if you are between the ages of 13 and 18 (or between 13 and the age of legal majority under applicable law), you may only use the Senshudo Service under the supervision of parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms of Service. BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SENSHUDO SERVICE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE AND HAVE NOT BEEN PREVIOUSLY SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE SENSHUDO SERVICE.
2. Incorporation by Reference
3. Individual Features and Services
When using Senshudo and its Service, you will be subject to any additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to specific services and features which may be posted from time to time (the “Guidelines”). All such Guidelines are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms.
4. Modifications of these Terms
Senshudo Reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms and any Guidelines periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Senshudo service after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. For any material changes to these Terms, such amended terms will be automatically be effective thirty days after they are initially posted on Senshudo.
5. Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Please note that since we respect artist and content owner rights, it is Senshudo’s policy to rightfully forward you towards each respectful streaming service and their DMCA Policies, we will provide assistance should you require any information such as the accused persons stream name and which service they are using.
Note: should you require assistance of obtaining information of a person’s stream please contact us via our support page.
6. Prohibited Conduct
By using Senshudo you agree NOT to:
- Infringe the Terms of Service you are broadcasting from.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Senshudo website, service or servers or network connected to Senshudo.
- Disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Senshudo.
- Use any robots, spider, scraper or other automated means to access Senshudo for any purpose or bypass any measures Senshudo may use to prevent or restrict access to Senshudo Service.
- Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Senshudo Service or any user's enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code
- Defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud Users of the Senshudo Service, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about Users or third parties without their consent.
- Use Senshudo if you are under the age of eighteen (18) years old.
- Use the Senshudo Service for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy.
- Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other Users of the Senshudo Service. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures.
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the Senshudo Service accounts of others without permission, forge another persons' digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Senshudo Service, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity.
- Rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the licenses granted herein or any Materials.
Further, by using the Senshudo service, including the interactive areas you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Senshudo Service any of the following:
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such Content;
- Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and
- Content that, in the sole judgment of Senshudo, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Senshudo Service, or which may expose Senshudo or our users to any harm or liability of any type.
Senshudo takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Senshudo liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter.
Your use of the Senshudo Service is at your own risk.
Enforcement of the user content or conduct rules set forth in these Terms of Service is solely at Senshudo's discretion, and failure to enforce such rules in some instances does not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce such rules in other instances.
In addition, these rules do not create any private right of action on the part of any third party or any reasonable expectation that the Senshudo Service will not contain any content that is prohibited by such rules. As a provider of interactive services, Senshudo is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by our users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Senshudo does not endorse any Content or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and Senshudo expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content.
Although Senshudo has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted in any Interactive Area, Senshudo reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any Content posted or stored on the Senshudo Service at any time and for any reason without notice, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on the Senshudo Service at your sole cost and expense.
Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of the Senshudo Service in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or the Senshudo Service.
When you use Senshudo to upload and/or download or purchase content or any products, services, or information from Senshudo you may be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree that the information you provide to Senshudo on registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (e.g., in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your account ID, password, or any credit, debit or charge card number, if applicable), then you agree to immediately notify Senshudo. You may be liable for the losses incurred by Senshudo or others due to any unauthorized use of your Senshudo account.
8. Third-Party Sites, Products and Services; Links
Senshudo may include links or references to other web sites or services solely as a convenience to Users ("Reference Sites"). Senshudo or its Partners do not endorse any such Reference Sites or the information, materials, products, or services contained on or accessible through Reference Sites. In addition, your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Senshudo Service are solely between you and such advertiser. Access and use of Reference Sites, including the information, materials, products, and services on or available through Reference Sites is solely at your own risk.
8.2 Your Information
We reserve the right to record passive information via the APIs that we utilise to deliver our service. This information is retained securely and will only be used in order to; (i) deliver statistical information to you as a form of feedback, (ii) allow Senshudo to better understand your needs and trends, (iii) utilise to gain benefits for you from third parties, but only at your explicit agreement.
9. Termination; Terms of Service Violations.
You agree that Senshudo, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may terminate any account (or any part thereof) you may have with Senshudo or your use of the Senshudo Service and remove and discard all or any part of your account, User profile, and any Content, at any time. Senshudo may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Senshudo Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Senshudo Service or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that Senshudo will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Senshudo may have at law or in equity. As discussed herein, Senshudo does not permit copyright infringing activities on the Senshudo Service, and will terminate access to the Senshudo Service, and remove all Content or other content submitted by any Users who are found to be repeat infringers.
Your only remedy with respect to any dissatisfaction with (i) the Senshudo Service, (ii) any term of this Terms of Service, (iii) any policy or practice of Senshudo in operating the Senshudo Service, or (iv) any content or information transmitted through the Senshudo Service, is to terminate this Terms of Service and your account. You may terminate this Terms of Service at any time by discontinuing use of any and all parts of the Senshudo Service.
If you notify Senshudo by submitting email via our Support page Located Here, Senshudo will discontinue prospective hosting and distribution of your Content.
Senshudo and any other product or service name or slogan contained in the Senshudo Service are trademarks of Senshudo or our suppliers or licensors and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Senshudo or the applicable trademark holder. Any authorized use of these trademarks must be in accordance with guidelines that Senshudo may provide you from time to time.
You may not use any metatags or any other hidden text utilizing “Senshudo” or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Senshudo without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Senshudo Service, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Senshudo and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Senshudo Service are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us or any other affiliation.
11. Ownership; Proprietary Rights.
The Senshudo Service is owned and operated by Senshudo. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code or object code), products, services, and all other elements of the Senshudo Service provided by Senshudo (the "Materials") are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. Except for any Content that are provided and owned by Users, all Materials contained on the Senshudo Service are the property of Senshudo or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Senshudo or its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Senshudo, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Materials. Senshudo reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Terms of Service.