Page 1 of 1

EmzOLV

Streamer

Hey everyone!!!
So, I'm super psyched that EGX Rezzed has finally started to rear it's head and is just on the horizon. I'll be attending in order to try and get my hands on some new indie games and do some write ups (my top 10 faves of Rezzed!)
Who from the wonderful Senshudo world is attending? May be worth trying to at least hook up for a luncheon or at least one bevvie throughout the weekend :)

~*~ Come join me at twitch.tv/emzolv and twitter.com/emzolv!~*~

Me and Stew will DEFINITELY be there on the Thursday (1 day only for Press at Rezzed :( ). We 1000000000% should do lunch, bevvies, general talking and other wonderful things!

EmzOLV

Streamer

Squallmuzza wrote:Me and Stew will DEFINITELY be there on the Thursday (1 day only for Press at Rezzed :( ). We 1000000000% should do lunch, bevvies, general talking and other wonderful things!
Oh noooooooo Thursday I have my press pass too, but I don't think I can go because of normal works, so I'm planning Friday and Saturday instead :( :( :( but I want bevvies!!!!

Oh nooooooooo! Well hopefully you can make a strong business case for being there, right? ;) If not, I'll find an excuse to have bevvies anyway! Just because it's the right thing to do! ;)

EmzOLV

Streamer

All dem bevvies will be mine!
So if anyone else is going to Rezzed, come say hello to me on the Friday / Saturday! I will be the girl in the pink hair and probably in the chibi Zelda dress (as I wanted to dress up for the occasion!)

Innocentpeach

Senshudo TV Staff

So wish I could come down and meet you all. I would come but I'm going to Scotland on the 15th for school coursework so there isn't a date I could come anyway.
I'll for sure see you all at EGX in September though right? Hopefully you too, Emzolv!

Callum - Senshudo TV Content Producer
Page 1 of 1