[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4190: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Hey Everybody... - Senshudo
Page 1 of 1
Post by Eyecident » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:49 am

Eyecident

Streamer

Hey Everybody!

Here is Germany calling!

My Name is Markus and im streaming under my Nickname Eyecident. I stream at least 3 -4 Days a Week. The time of streaming depends on my workingshifts and the main language will be german. But i also speak englisch if somebody wants to speak english in Chat.

I stream Multiplayergames and Singleplayer Games. My Plan is to stream one Singleplayer Game (Metro 2033 at the Moment) and Multiplayergames (CS:GO , Hearthstone, Diablo 3, StarCraft 2) in between.

And i stream some extra Photoshop, Lightroom workflows, workshops, Tutorials on the stream cause im a Hobby Photographer. So sometimes it could be, that u will see my newest Modelshoots or my Holidaypictures in workprogress on the stream.

Im working, playing and talking with my audience and im very interactive with them.

Its a lot of fun for me to stream and to interact with the Community.

So what else do u want to know? Wirte me Message! Have a look at my Stream!

I hope for a good time on Senshudo TV.

Thanks!

Channellink: http://senshudo.tv/eyecident

Eyecident! Stay Tuned!
Post by Geeketiquette » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Geeketiquette

Streamer

Hey there and welcome to the community!

It's great to have multi-language's I think and awesome to hear! What sort of photography or subjects that you take pictures of rather?

I look forward to popping in your stream I'm making my way around the streamers as best as I can and hopefully get to hang out in chat :)

Again welcome and your streams sound awesome and a nice variety too!

Geeketiquette

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison
Page 1 of 1