[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4190: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Howdy - Senshudo
Page 1 of 1
Post by LadyMatrix » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:01 pm

LadyMatrix

Streamer

So found out about this site through someone I knew/know from an old podcast I did with him a long time ago for Champions Online and his posting of an article. Then found out this is a community for streamers! What great fun!

I am a mom of 3 crazy kids I just started streaming in March of this year when I finally got decent internet. I have been uploading videos since the start of 2012 for Arma 2 now Arma 3 since I am apart of a realism unit (15th MEU (SOC) Realism Unit) since there was no videos of the air side of things (I fly UH-1Y HUEY and AH1Z Cobras by the way) and with my streaming I streamed that at first and then started to stream other stuff during the rest of the week.

I use a ton of user names which I should have kept in line when joining this community but I didn't know better till a little bit ago! HAHA

I stream Monday-Friday aiming for a 10PM Est time slot though with the kids off of school I'm doing more daytime streams as well. Saturdays I have off and Sundays are the ArmA 3 streams starting around 8-8:30 PM. Excited of finding this group and hope everyone has a great time!
Post by Geeketiquette » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Geeketiquette

Streamer

Hey Atomica,

Sorry it's been a bit delayed but just wanted to welcome you to the community! I popped in your stream the other day :) Dat sniping doe XD anywho if you need anything or have any questions please let me know :)

Again welcome and thanks for joining! You'll be an awesome asset to the community. Feel free to check out other streamers and the other sections to the site as well including articles and reviews :D

Geeketiquette

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison
Page 1 of 1