[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4190: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Hey hey! - Senshudo
Page 1 of 1
Post by MilesTheWolfman » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:07 am

MilesTheWolfman

Streamer

My name's MilesTheWolfman, and as my signature suggests, I'm a speedrunner. I generally stream RPGs and classic stuff, but most of the time you'll see me working on my Final Fantasy VI speedruns, even if they only are sections of the game(I don't quite have time at the moment to learn and run the entire thing. That'll come soon enough.). But regardless of that, I'm glad to be here, and it's nice to meet all of you!

Making slow look fast since 1993. I speedrun Final Fantasy VI and the inferior version of Battletoads.
Post by kingofcrumpets » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:02 pm

The only game I've tried to speedrun was mirrors edge. My controller was broken out of frustration.

I've been Neopets free for 10 years now.
Post by Geeketiquette » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:27 pm

Geeketiquette

Streamer

Hey Miles welcome! Ooo speedrunner don't see too many of them! I have no hope in speedrunning to hats off to you sir! Look forward to checking out your streams and I think I have popped in before :D Glad to have you mate. Any questions or comments then feel free to contact any of us :)

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison
Page 1 of 1