[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4190: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Hello hello! - Senshudo
Page 1 of 1
Post by Dopephish » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:47 am

Dopephish

Streamer

Hide your moms, because I'm one of your new streamers! Looking forward to meeting and supporting all of you.

-Dopephish
Post by Geeketiquette » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:09 pm

Geeketiquette

Streamer

Lol what an intro "hide your mums" :p Normally it's lock up your daughters. Well, welcome to the community. Awesome that you joined us and I look forward to seeing your streams :) What sort of things do you like to stream?

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison
Post by Dopephish » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:52 pm

Dopephish

Streamer

Currently I'm addicted to Game Dev Tycoon. But, I love to stream all sorts of games, Starbound, Skyrim, Bioshock Infinite. I'm hoping to be able to stream Wildstar quite often when it launches. Sadly I can only schedule one day a week currently. Between 15 credits and work, it makes it difficult to set up a solid schedule. I do generally stream a couple times a week though, it all depends on homework. Haha, yeah, people seem the enjoy my "Tell your mom/s" branding I've come up with. We'll see how that goes. ^^

-Dope
Post by SweptSquash » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:45 am

SweptSquash

Site Admin

Welcome to the community Dopephish :)

Stewart - Senshudo TV Co-CEO
Post by Geeketiquette » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:00 pm

Geeketiquette

Streamer

Ah nice. My games on game dev tycoon always are pretty naff and I always think of serious titles as well. I'm one of those GTA players who actually tries to obide by road traffic rules. Yeah, one of those people. I know how you feel about streaming schedule etc. Real life stuff just gets in the way dammit XD School's important though so keep at it :D

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison
Page 1 of 1