[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4190: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Hello all! - Senshudo
Page 1 of 1
Post by Daikatana » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:21 am

Daikatana

Streamer

Hey there people! Fallen Daikatana here and I just started streaming, so if anyone wants to watch me fail on various games, just click on my banner once I got it all set up!

I have Twitch under the name Darawindor, or Hitbox using this ID just in case something happens between now and then. Hope to be a part of this great community and fly the flag for Manc- *ahem* I mean Britain! :D
Post by Geeketiquette » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:48 pm

Geeketiquette

Streamer

Ohhh a Manc eh? Whereabouts roughly if you don't mind me asking (lived there for four years) Well, either way welcome! Sorry it's taken so long to reply, with Christmas and all that jazz you know how it is.

In short, welcome to the community :) Looking forward to checking out your stream and as a side note if you've just started and have any questions about casting, then feel free to ask any one of us a question and I'm sure we'll be able to help sort it.

Geeketiquette

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison
Page 1 of 1