Page 1 of 1
Post by Davis » Wed May 23, 2012 2:42 am

Davis

Streamer

A collection of small things only I will notice. I know web-development is difficult as sh/t, and the site is still being developed, but, ya know, that OCD. All opinions n sh/t.
DON'T EVEN LOOK IF YOUR GUNNA GET MAD AT MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!11!!one!!!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • 1. A link from the Streamer Panel, back to the streamers channel page would be awesome
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • 2. That bold font on rollover is kinda meh.
  • 3. File path would be kinda nice as well.

Post by Adam » Wed May 23, 2012 6:28 am

Adam

Streamer

working on other things bigger then this SUCK IT DAVIS! lol
Post by Davis » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:46 am

Davis

Streamer

I think it would be nice if the streamer pages links landed lower on the page. We have already seen the info at the top of the page, and it is still there if we scroll up, but I think it would make navigating a little bit more stream lined. Heh, Get it? streamlined? You probably have a reason against it, just thought I would throw it out there.
Current: when you click on the link you see the navigation, all the other info, and half the stream.

Want: Now you can see the stream in all it's glory. Yes, the .05 seconds it takes to scroll down makes a difference.

I don't even know if I explained this in a way that makes sense.
Again, I know you are doing a lot of BLAM. That's why I am posting here instead of telling you...

Page 1 of 1