[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4190: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Horror Game Night :D - Senshudo
Page 1 of 1

I think it would be really awesome if you guys dedicated like 1 night a week or 1 night a month just to play games like Five Nights at Freddy's or Kraven Manor or just some really cool stuff like that. I think it would be hilarious and a pretty big turn out thanks to the fact that people love watching people get scared. Just a thought though :)
Post by Chanceloth » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:54 pm

Chanceloth

Streamer

Sorry i asked you to post on here haha, but now its more permanent so no one will forget =D

Its a good idea and as long as we can find people willing to play them we probably would be up for it!

I shall speak to people!
Post by Grumblepig » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:42 pm

Grumblepig

Streamer

Well on the topic of horror, in the spirit of the season the next month on my channel will be (mostly) dedicated to horror games, so if there's any decent co-op horrors out there the Senshudo horror night could coincide with one of my horror streams? It's a good idea though, and I'm always looking for suggestions as to what horrors I can play on my channel!

https://twitch.tv/grumblepig Live Monday to Friday from 7pm GMT, playing all your favourite games!
Page 1 of 1