[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4190: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Not long joined and have been unable to stream this week :/ - Senshudo
Page 1 of 1

Geeketiquette

Streamer

Hey there,

Just thought I would let you guys know that although I have just joined I haven't been able to stream really this week as I'm currently sorting out my stuff for moving to another country.
I wanted to apologise as I would've thought that you would like to see regular streams/schedule if you join a network of streamers and such. But yeah it is just this week and also my upload/internet has been rather erratic the last few days so would probably keep dc-ing. I may try tomorrow or Saturday depending on time but if not then I will be back next week during the day.

Anywho bottom line I'm apologising for not streaming this week :)

Thanks

Geeketiquette

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison

SweptSquash

Site Admin

Not to worry, Ron our community manager not long ago moved from Canada to Japan so its all good, just be safe and have fun :)

Stewart - Senshudo TV Co-CEO

Geeketiquette

Streamer

Thanks :) I got here fine and also so did my computer so I should be able to stream this week.

:D

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison
Page 1 of 1