Page 1 of 1
Post by SweptSquash » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:41 pm

SweptSquash

Site Admin

Welcome Ladies and Gents to Site Version 3.0.

So many people have asked why we've decided to redesign the layout and how things work, well the main thing we wanted to adjust the layout for smaller monitors (and soon mobiles!). Why do I mention mobiles? because looking through our Statistics for the website it shows that around 10% (and growing) of our viewers are using multiple mobile devices the main one being the Apple iPad so in the very near future our website will be optimized for mobile devices!

The other reason we redesigned the layout was because we wanted the layout to be more suited towards our new logo. Were going to be offering alot more to the public soon aswell so your have to keep an eye out for those details via our forums, facebook or twitter. As for the forum layout well thats on its way as well as many other new features.

I hope to have the new control panels up and running sometime next week so our current members can update their visual appearance of the channels, along with profiles.

Should you have any issues viewing our website please refer to our support page found here.

Untill then leave your thoughts with us feedback is always good.

Stewart - Senshudo TV Co-CEO
Post by SweptSquash » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:56 pm

SweptSquash

Site Admin

Hey Ladies and Gents,

Below are the following changes that have been made to the site:
  • Users can now Update a small portion of their Profiles via our dashboard on the mainsite.
  • Metro Bar recieved some updates to look less empty
  • News Has been updated with "News Bytes" which is where we can alert you to news quickly instead of writting articles, giving the original creator credit. This is highlighted by the Blue title bar in the news page.
  • Users will be able to submit news articles shortly!
  • Small Performance tweaks in the fetching of users content.
  • Events page is now up and running.
Whats next?

While channels will be getting a slight update to give the users a more unique feel to their channels, the shows page will also be getting an update. And lots more things I cant yet disclose.

Whats Happening with the forums?

While I work on the mainsite the forums layout update has been put on hold and I do apologise for this.

Got Suggestions? Great add them here we would love to hear from you.

Stewart - Senshudo TV Co-CEO
Page 1 of 1