[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4190: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
State Of LagSpike TV February 2013 - Senshudo
Page 1 of 1

SweptSquash

Site Admin

Over the month we've been working on a number of changes and enhancements to the website we have increase the sites performance, and included some new features on top of that we have also included a new streaming service.

Breakdown:
  • UStream now supported
  • Improved API Calling Methods
  • Removed Tinyurl, replaced with bit.ly
  • Profiles have been updated to a new layout [ http://www.lagspike.tv/profile/sweptsquash ]
  • Inbox is now available via our main site [ http://www.lagspike.tv/inbox ]
  • Friend Requests have been added to the site as well (email service not yet implemented for this)
  • BBCodes now supported in channel about info.
While there are quite a few more things on the way such as profile walls, channel walls and the return of the shows, these additions wont be added until the end of March/beginning of April.

Tomorrow will be my last day online for the next two weeks, as I shall be away on holiday. So I will be leaving Welshmosher, CosmicRelic and NebraskaDave in charge of things while I disappear for two weeks to relax.

So let me fill you in on our plans for March:
  • New Layout for the forums so its unified with the main site!
  • The Return of the Shows (more details will be shared on this in the coming weeks)
  • Increased live streaming
  • Community Nights?
As a result of going a public service back on the 1st of January we have seen more and more streamers becoming part of this amazing community and we want to get to know every single one of you as well as focusing on all the latest news and various events we plan to cover. On that note we will be looking for individuals that stand out to be offering us a hand in the coming future. We do already have a few people in mind and will be contacting them shortly.

Until next month folks ;)

Stewart - Senshudo TV Co-CEO