Page 1 of 1
Post by SweptSquash » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:31 am

SweptSquash

Site Admin

Hi Guys and Girls,

Well I thought I'd start today off by saying how we are going to be addressing some of the feedback we were given during our survey. But always remember you can drop us a message in the forums regarding feedback on the site and we will listen the best we can.

So lets address some of the key concerns, many of you said linking channels was a little pain staking, so we will be simplifying this process over the next few weeks and making it easier for you to connect your Twitch TV account to the site, along with our other providers.

We will also be looking at how we can simplify the registration process upon joining the site as it threw some people off.

We're also currently working on the new forum layout, now while I said a while back that this was in the works I do agree it is about time we updated them.

As for navigation around the site this is something we will be looking into deeply and working on ways of simplifying this method also. While we will also be looking into a full screen layout for Tablet devices and 1080p Monitors. (Note: you can switch between full screen and normal layouts because we all know how annoying it is to have one).

I hope this clears things up.

Stewart - Senshudo TV Co-CEO