Page 1 of 1
Post by SweptSquash » Thu May 31, 2012 2:37 pm

SweptSquash

Site Admin

Hey Boys and Girls,

So Ive been quite busy over the past few weeks adding ALOT of cool things to the site you may notice that the Shows page is up and running! where you will be able to grab the latest episodes of any shows you may have missed during their Live Broadcast. Should you wish to add your shows to the list there will be an application form coming out soon along with a application form to replace the stream signup on the forums.

Those wondering why our news systems been down thats because Ive been busy making some alterations to it, and it will be making its return before E3!

I'm happy to annouce that we're gaining more intrest people are wanting to become part of Lagspike to get them selfs promoted and us promoted, so the good old say you scratch my back and Ill scratch yous is now coming into play. As LagSpike TV grows we wont forget about the little people that helped define it, as I'm sure your all aware this week is going to be one of our most insane weeks yet! Yes thats right E3!

So drop by the site, and be sure to check out LagSpike TV and Nerd Junkies Live Stream where you will be able to find all the latest news on E3 as it unfolds!

Stewart - Senshudo TV Co-CEO