Page 1 of 1

SweptSquash

Site Admin

So this feature has been idle development stage since we original announced it for version 2 of our website back almost one year ago. I’m of course talking about our multicast setup support allowing up to four streams per channel to be displayed at the same time.

Users who utilize this support will be able to feature up to four channels and set the default chat room.

So for example if I was doing a four player co-operative mode of Forced and I wanted to display the streams of four people I would go into my Dashboard go under channel settings and here you will be able to choose your stream layout side by side, trio view or quad view (4 streams) you will then be given the options to setup those individual streams and what chatroom is used by default.

Setting up either of these layouts without a stream that is link to your channel, will request the user to accept that their stream be used in your channels layout via email. This also means that when the person accepts the request the channel layout will also be applied to their channel until they remove themselves from it or the person who setup the channel layout switches back to just showing their stream.

Of course this is all still in development and we would like to hear what everyone has to say about it. Check out the screenshot below.

Stewart - Senshudo TV Co-CEO

SweptSquash

Site Admin

Today we launched the Multicast setup, its slightly different to what we had hoped to have working however it still delivers what we have said, while we are still making additions to the layout such as tabbed chats. To change your channel over to multicast layout support, simply login go to your channel and click Channel Setup under your live stream.

Please remember this is an early addition feature and we will be looking for feedback and making improvements to this feature soon.

Stewart - Senshudo TV Co-CEO
Page 1 of 1