[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4190: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
State Of LagSpike TV - October 2012 - Senshudo
Page 1 of 1

SweptSquash

Site Admin

With the Eurogamer Expo now finished and I’ve caught up on some well-deserved rest, I thought today would be a good day to post what the state of LagSpike TV is.

If you haven’t already noticed our new site has launched v4.0 “Pre-Public”, public access will be coming at the end of October what do I mean by saying Pre-Public and Public?

So currently where the site is Pre-Public only current channel presenters on our site have access to the front end of tools, when the site goes public it will allow anyone to sign up who has a broadcasting channel on one of our platform partners you can find our platform partners here.

If you’re not a broadcaster don’t worry you can still sign up and engage with the community and help build our community by joining the site at the end of October early November you will be able to do the following:
  • Submit Community written news & reviews
  • Unique Profile Page
  • Channel Page (If you’re a broadcaster)
  • Comment on previous news & reviews
And so much more!

As we continue to grow so does the site and its content, as we celebrate the launch of 4.0 we’re not yet done, we can confirm we now have access to Industry news so as the site starts to go more public you will see an increase in news articles, shows, channels and so much more!

We do have some new writers coming on board who are thrilled to be joining the team, you will be hearing more about that soon!

New Forum Layout will be hitting hopefully shortly before Christmas aswell.

Until next time if you have suggestions or comments on the new site please reply to the topic and let me know what you think.

Thanks

SweptSquash – CTO of LagSpike TV

Stewart - Senshudo TV Co-CEO