Fallout Zombii App

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Fallout Zombii App

Post by Fallout Zombii at Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:23 am

User avatar Fallout Zombii
Streamer

Channel Name (Twitch/Justin/Instagib TV Channel Username) Fallout_Zombii (Its for Twitch)

What do you stream? (What you stream) Halo: 3 Halo: Reach Call of Duty MW2 (Soon MW3 Skyrim and Oblivion. hopefilly) Minecraft XBLA And PC Morrowind for the PC Tons of Xbox Indie Games Gears of war 1 and Three. Oh and Xbox mods (Never done online because i'm not a person who enjoys ruining online games. I pretty much do Halo Mods. If you dont want me to do mods i understand but i can.)

how long do you stream for typical a week? Well since i learned i can stream because of one of your tech support guys and my friend who also streams here named Fallout Silence i will be streaming alot

Description about your channel. Hello i'm Fallout_Zombii from FalloutxGaming! I help run FalloutxGaming. I made the site FalloutxGaming.com and make videos on the youtube channel which is at Youtube.com/XxFalloutxGamingxX I play Halo Call of Duty Gears Of War Minecraft Fortresscraft Morrwoind and much much more. I listen to an amazing type of music called ska so ya.

Re: Fallout Zombii App

Post by SweptSquash at Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:02 pm

User avatar SweptSquash
Site Admin

Hi Fallout Zombii,

I will be adding you on to our streaming system shortly, please beaware that any suchs mod ie Xbox / PS3 mods that are not legal you can not broadcast on twitch as your channel maybe closed.

Should you require any editional help please do not hesitate to contact one of our Comunity Managers.

Welcome to Lagspike TV :)

Stewart - Senshudo TV Webmaster
2 posts • Page 1 of 1